Unfortunately, each website is allowed to choose only one category, unless serving millions of page views per month. As you know, BidVertiser is a targeted marketplace, which means that advertisers bid for certain categories to place their ads on. As such, the effectiveness of running multiple categories for low traffic websites is very poor.
Articles in this section
- How to Enable/Disable Pop-Unders (and other ad types).
- It says my site is already in someone else's account.
- Can I add more categories?
- How much do I get per click/impression?
- My category says it's locked, how do I change it?
- Which ads are displayed and why.
- Why haven't I generated any revenue.
- Why aren't the ads showing?